StartSmart Columbus/Carrollton - Virtual
This year’s program is starting February 7, 2023 and it is tailored to being held virtually to facilitate virtual discussion, class engagement and mastery of content. Participation in StartSMART will also allow access to online business planning software. The program is facilitated by specially trained UGA SBDC consultants and a long-term relationship and follow-up consulting is available and encouraged.
SBDC StartSmart helps attendees to:
• Evaluate & refine your business concept
• Improve your knowledge of business concepts
• Research markets and competition
• Develop a financial forecast to improve chances of success
• Develop a thorough, practical business plan
Dates: February 7th, 9th, 14th, 16th 21st, 23rd, 28th & March 2nd
Only $195 for 8 modules and access to 3 months of online business planning software, LivePlan. See agenda and apply on website. Apply today!
For more information, please contact: 706-569-2651 or firstname.lastname@example.org